Waterkloof House Preparatory School
Vacancies at WHPS
The following vacancy is currently available and all suitable candidates are invited to apply:
Part-time Sepedi Teacher
Commencement Date: 01 January 2018
We are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative person to teach Sepedi First Additional Language in our school.
- Experience and ability to teach Junior and Senior Primary Sepedi.
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong administration, organisational and time management skills.
- Proficient in both English and Sepedi, with good report writing skills.
- Promote and develop the relevant curriculum, working closely with the relevant HOD and the Deputy Academics, in accordance with the standards and aims of the school and its curricular policies.
- Prioritise individual pupil attainment and achievement, and closely monitor and support pupil progress.
- A willingness to participate in the Extra-Mural Programme.
- SACE Membership.
- Start 01 January 2018
Applications close on 02 November 2017. Each application should be accompanied by a Covering Letter, full Curriculum Vitae, testimonials and names and telephone numbers of at least three referees to be emailed ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or hand-delivered for the attention of the Headmaster, Mark Whitelaw.
WHPS thanks all applicants for their interest. Only short listed candidates will be interviewed and replied to. WHPS reserves the right not to fill this position. Should you not have received any reply to your application within a fortnight from the stipulated date, you may consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 02 November 2017
Click on the link below to download a copy of the vacancy advert: