Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of use
1. These Terms and Conditions of Use (“the Terms and Conditions”) are binding on all persons that access the website located at www.whpsschool.com (“the Website”) without qualifications or exceptions. By entering the Website, the user of this Website (“the User”) agrees to be bound by and shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions, which the User acknowledges to have read and understood. If the User does not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions, the User may not enter, view or make use of the Website.
2. Waterkloof House Preparatory School (“WHPS”) reserves the right to make any changes to the Website, its content and/or services offered through the Website at any time and without notice.
3. Content published on the Website reflects the views of the author and does not necessarily constitute the official opinion of WHPS unless stated otherwise.
4. The Website may contain links to other websites. WHPS has no control over such websites, does not review their content and will not be liable for their content or accuracy. The User accesses such websites at the User’s own risk and discretion.
5. The User may not link to this Website without WHPS’ prior written consent.
6. The Website is owned by WHPS and the User acknowledges that WHPS or its licensors are the proprietors of all intellectual property subsisting in, pertaining to or used on the Website including, without limitation, patents, inventions, copyright, trade marks, goodwill and trade secrets. Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing for personal use and for printing of one or more of these pages for the purpose of compiling reference material for personal use. However, reproduction, distribution, republication and/or retransmission of material contained within this Website are prohibited unless the prior written permission of WHPS has been obtained.
7. The content of the Website is protected by South African and international law. The owners of such content reserve all such rights therein unless provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
8. The User makes use of this Website at the User’s own risk.
9. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms and Conditions, WHPS shall have no liability for any loss, damage, cost, claim or penalty of whatsoever nature, including but not limited to indirect and consequential damages and loss of profits, however arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Website and whether caused by latent or patent defects in the Website, the use of the Website and information contained on the Website or otherwise.
10. The User hereby indemnifies WHPS and holds it harmless against any and all liability, loss, damage, penalty, cost or claim of whatsoever nature suffered by any third party in relation to any act or omission by the User or the User’s members, employees, representatives, agents or assigns or any third party in relation to the Website and the use thereof by the User, and/or arising from the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
11. The User assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of the Website and WHPS disclaims all liability for any loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the use of the Website, whether direct or indirect, and whether or not WHPS has been advised of or has knowledge of the possibility of such loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the use of the Website, whether direct or indirect.
12. WHPS shall not incur any liability to the User or any other person or entity associated with the User for any compensatory, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, commercial or economic loss, even if WHPS has been advised of such damage or loss, or such damage or loss was reasonably foreseeable.